Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Who says rocks, wet logs, and snowbanks can't be comfortable? Therm-a-Rests Z-Seat is made of durable, superlight closed-cell foam with an accordion-style design that allows it to fold up extra-small. - Our lightest seat!
With its accordion-style design and closed-cell foam construction, the Z Seat camping seat is an ounce-counter's solution to on-the-spot comfort. It's virtually indestructible and superlight, making it ideal for backpacking, ski touring and relaxing on rough terrain. Available with or without our warmth-boosting, reflective ThermaCapture™ surface treatment, there's hardly a place that the added comfort isn't worth it. Features· SOL: Made with Therm-a-Capture™ to reflect radiant heat.· Compact: Classic accordion style packs small and carries light. Bungee closure keeps your seat contained.
- Thickness (Standard): .75 in
- Thickness (Metric): 2 cm
- Weight (Standard): 2 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.06 kg
- Seat Dimensions (Standard): 13 x 16
- Seat Height (Standard): .75 in
- Seat Height (Metric): 2 cm
- Packed dimension (Standard): 12 in x 2.5 in x 2.75 in
- Packed dimension (Metric): 30 cm x 6 cm x 7 cm
- Material(s): Cross-linked Polyethylene
- Width (Standard): 13 in
- Width (Metric): 33 cm
- Length (Standard): 16 in
- Length (Metric): 41 cm
- R-Value: 2.6, 2.2,
- Foam type: Molded closed cell,
- Fill material: Cross linked Polyethylene,
- Country of Origin: USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials