WMS Gel-Resolution 8
The GEL-RESOLUTION® 8 tennis shoe promotes a responsive stride with a close-to-the-court feel. The FLEXION FIT® upper provides form-fitting support with the integration of DYNAWALL™ technology, which offers added midfoot stability during lateral movements and coast-to-coast coverage. Implementing a torque control feature in the heel counter, this shoe is also designed to help maintain a locked in feel during quick transitions. Renowned for its signature GEL® technology based cushioning in the heel and midfoot, this shoe significantly reduces the impact of shock from abrupt stop and go movements on court. Additionally, the model also incorporates an AHAR® compound in the outsole that works in conjunction with the PGUARD™ toe protector to increase traction on court and reduce the overall level of wear. Creating an accelerated response with a natural close-to-the-ground feel, the GEL-RESOLUTION® 8 tennis shoe allows you to approach your matches with confidence.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) TechnologyASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System® technologyThis evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Solyte® Midsole MaterialStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- PGuard™ Toe ProtectorProprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- AHAR® Plus OutsoleStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- P.H.F™ (Personal Heel Fit) Collar Lining2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Flexion Fit® Upper2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.