Women's 587 Premium Leather Chelsea Boots
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Combining a soft rustic black leather upper and our famous comfort features, the #587 is perfect for everywhere life takes you.
Iconic with more bells and whistles.
We've taken the iconic design from our Original #500 series and added more comfort features.PREMIUM WATER-RESISTANT LEATHERMade with premium water-resistant supple leather upper and leather lining for added comfort.REMOVABLE COMFORT FOOTBEDPacked with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection to absorb impact within the heel strike area.DURABLE TPU OUTSOLEThe TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.SPS MAX COMFORT SYSTEMAn ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
Leather Chelsea boots with more comfort and more protection, to help you get to more places you want to see. Black premium leather with shock absorption featuring XRD® technology in the heel area, along with an extra set of footbeds.
- Rustic black premium water-resistant leather
- Black elastic side
- Leather lined
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
- Removable footbed with XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for shock absorption and comfort
- Extra set of footbeds for custom fit
- Lightweight and comfortable
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.