UV Headband Buff
Technical headwear for active sports, the BUFF Headband offers hair and sweat management for runners and yogis. COOLMAX PRO quick-dry fabric wicks away moisture and blocks UV rays and helps you keep your cool. A Polygiene treatment is added to resist odors and bonded seams reduce irritation.
- 95% UV protection*
- COOLMAX PRO performance fabric
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Comfort seam bonding technology
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester microfiber
- Polygiene Active Odor Control: Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application.
- COOLMAX PRO: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Ultraviolet Protection: Blocks 95% of UV radiation.* Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present in sunlight. Sunburn is a sign that your skin has received too much UV. Overexposure to UV over many years can cause more serious health problems such as skin cancer or cataracts. Garments that are sensibly designed for sun protection like this one reduce your UV exposure. *Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythemally effective UV protection by LEITATTextile Technology Center in accordance with the standard AS/NZS4399:1996. Sun protective clothingEvaluation and Classification, results ranged from 93.3% (UPF15) to 98.0% (UPF50) averaging 96.7% UV protection (UPF30).
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron