Thru-Link E-Prep Filter
Provides safe, reliable water when municipal systems are compromised; packaged for long-term, protected storage.
This home water filtration system is perfect for anyone building emergency kits in preparation for compromised municipal water systems, disasters and boil orders. Utilizing our Thru-Link microfilter and the included adapters, it threads easily onto standard home spigots, providing safe water fast. Protected in sealed packaging for long-term storage, it’s there when you need it and out of mind when you don’t—far easier than storing weeks’ worth of bottled water. This rugged filter uses two-stage filtration to remove harmful pathogens and has been proven, used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes bacteria, protozoa, dirt & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors.
- Simple to Use: Simply thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for safe, fast-flowing drinking water.
- Easy Fit: Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels.
- Always Ready: Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage.
- Proven: Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for bacteria and protozoa.
*U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological PurifiersMade in the USA of US and Imported Materials
- SKU: 13237
- Color: Grey
- Weight (Standard): 3.5 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.10 kg
- Width (Standard):1 .6 in
- Width (Metric): 4.2 cm
- Length (Standard): 7.5 in
- Length (Metric): 19 cm
- Height (Standard): 1.6 in
- Height (Metric): 4.2 cm
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Filter media:H ollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1.5 liters per min
- Cartridge life: 1000 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: No
- Material(s): Hollow Fiber, ABS, Nylon
- Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials