M Stride Micro Crew UL Running Sock
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Some say it’s hard to change their stripes. We went further and totally redesigned our Stride micro crew running sock for the lightest and smoothest fit — topped it off with performance arch support to reduce fatigue, flex windows for zero bunching and enhanced durability where our athletes need it most. Nah, wasn’t that hard.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Ultra-Lightweight
- Pair with: Batons, minimalist running shoes, racing flats
- Like to Shop Locally? We dig that! FIND A STORE »PRODUCT DETAILS
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Style Number: 1036
- No Cushion
- Our no cushion Running socks offer the ultimate next-to-skin fit and ultralight comfort.Micro Crew cushion map showing no cushion
MATERIALS & CARE
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- No Cushion: Materials: 52% Nylon 42% Merino Wool 6% Lycra Spandex