M Stride Micro Crew UL Running Sock
Regular price $19.00
Sale price $19.00 Regular price
Some say it’s hard to change their stripes. We went further and totally redesigned our Stride micro crew running sock for the lightest and smoothest fit — topped it off with performance arch support to reduce fatigue, flex windows for zero bunching and enhanced durability where our athletes need it most. Nah, wasn’t that hard.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Ultra-Lightweight
- Pair with: Batons, minimalist running shoes, racing flats
- Like to Shop Locally? We dig that! FIND A STORE »PRODUCT DETAILS
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Style Number: 1036
- No Cushion
- Our no cushion Running socks offer the ultimate next-to-skin fit and ultralight comfort.Micro Crew cushion map showing no cushion
MATERIALS & CARE
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- No Cushion: Materials: 52% Nylon 42% Merino Wool 6% Lycra Spandex