St. Elias GTX
Advanced midsole technology delivers a boot supportive enough for the most technical trails while focusing on excellent step in comfort and minimal break in time.
What's It For
- Lightweight backpacking
- Out-of-the-box comfort
- Conformable outsole
- GORE-TEX® with Performance Comfort Technology
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap
- WEIGHT: 3 lbs. 1 oz. (1378g)
- LAST (The solid form around which a shoe is designed and made): Summit
- UPPER (The combination of materials that covers the top part of the foot, from heel to toe.): 2.3mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather
- FOOTBED (The insole of the shoe, where the foot rests): Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE (A cushioning layer between the outsole and the footbed): A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) Midsole with EVA Cushioning Pods, TPU Shank
- OUTSOLE (The exposed part of the sole where the sole meets the trail, providing grip, stability, and protection): Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Frontier with XSTrek Compound
- High quality 2.3mm waterproof oiled nubuck with stitch-in molded rubber toe cap and all metal lacing hardware provides durability and longevity. GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane keeps the foot dry and comfortable.
- Vasque’s proprietary Vibram® Frontier sole is molded with XSTrek compound and is designed to minimize rubber without sacrificing traction, for an exceptionally light sole. The A.S.E. midsole has the lightness of EVA with the durability and abrasion resistance of polyurethane. Conformable EVA pods in the heel and forefoot deliver running shoe-like comfort as well as allowing the outsole to conform around irregularities in the trail. The sole system was designed to maximize efficiency of walking gait and user comfort.
We Also Recommend
$50.00'#price-container/.money' or '.price-amount/.money'