The Torre is a modern interpretation of the classic Albacete knife, which was originally designed for a variety of domestic and rural uses.
The aggressive jimping on the thumb ramp allows for easy blade manipulation regardless of the task.
- Blade Steel | Sandvik® 14C28N.
- Blade Length | 3”.
- Handle Length | 4”
- Overall Length | 7”.
- Blade Shape | Drop Point.
- Lock Style | Lock back.
- Grind | Hollow
- Lanyard | Leather.
- All accessories pictured are included.
- HANDMADE & UNIQUE: Knife and leather pocket sheath are handmade in Spain. Each knife is unique with a different grain pattern made from natural and organic wood.
- BLADE DETAILS: Sandvik 14C28N (55-62 HRC) drop point, hollow grind with lock back design. Jimping on the thumb ramp allows for easy handling regardless of the task.
- DIMENSIONS - 4" Blade Length, 3.5" Handle Length.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Leather Pocket Sheath and Lanyard (Made in Spain), Ballistol Single Use Wipe, 320 Grit Bonded Ceramic Sharpening Stone, and Castillo Sticker (USA Made).
- GIVING BACK: We understand the value of protecting our wild spaces, and every purchase helps support 1% For The Planet and The Conservation Alliance.
- Color: pau ferro
- MPN: C3PAF