Torneo Felling Axe
The Hults Bruk Torneo is a compact felling axe intended for bringing down or cutting up small to medium sized trees.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.75 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. That handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Solid Swedish Steel & American Hickory
- Weight (lbs): 2.85
- Head Weight (lbs): 1.75
- Handle Length: 26″