Helle Gaupe offers more than just good looks. It is also one of the most classic of our mid-size knives and a work horse thanks to its well-shaped 108 mm (4,25 inch) blade. A great carving knife for most tasks on your adventures.
Named after the Norwegian name for Lynx, this knife has somewhat the same character. Really beautiful to look at and powerful when it comes to its performance. It’s classic Scandinavian shape with a small fingerguard. A handle that is well shaped by hand for a secure grip for medium size hands.
The curly birch handle has been sanded to a satin finish and securely fastened to the stick tang blade of triple laminated stainless steel.
The Gaupe knife comes with a traditional sheath of high-quality leather.
- Weight | 4.3 oz. / 122 g.
- Blade material | Triple laminated Helle stainless steel.
- Blade thickness | .12 in / 3.1 mm.
- Blade length | 4.2 in / 107 mm.
- Blade Construction: Stick tang.
- Handle material | Curly Birch.
- Handle length | 4.5 in / 115 mm.
- Sheath material | Genuine leather.