Fjellkniven supply simplicity and elegance in a tight package.
A knife with heritage from the “Tur” traditions of Norway. (Tur = Weekend hikes in the mountains). The first design of Fjellkniven dates back to 1934. This is the fourth version. In all its simplicity the Fjellkniven is a favorite in the Helle lineup. Appreciated for its beauty and versatility. The handcrafted handle of Curly birch is well proportioned for most hand sizes and slightly longer in comparison with the blade, making it a really nice knife for whitling. A small fingerguard helps to keep your hands off the blade. The triple laminated stainless-steel blade is polished and sharpened by hand to an out of the box super sharp scandi grind. Ready for the outdoors. The name Fjellkniven translates from Norwegian to Mountain knife. Delivered with a traditional pouch style sheath of genuine high-quality leather.
- Weight | 3.9 oz. / 112 g.
- Blade material | Triple laminated stainless steel.
- Blade thickness | .12 in / 3.1 mm.
- Blade length | 3.9 in / 100 mm.
- Handle material | Curly birch.
- Handle length | 4.1 in / 105 mm.
- Sheath material: Genuine Leather
- Designed by: Helle design in 1994