Alden is a mid-size knife with a secure grip for daily tasks.
Named after the dramatic and historic island Alden. A landmark with historic value and still used by fishermen and travelers finding their way back from the big ocean since thousands of years. Alden is a mid-size all-round knife with a classic design. Shaped for medium to large hands. Its well-shaped curly birch handle is polished to a satin finish with a distinct fingerguard and stainless-steel bolster towards the blade. The midsize long blade has a slight drop point shape and the steel used in this knife is Sandvik 12C27 with a classic scandi grind. A perfect steel for its toughness and corrosion resistance, well suited for outdoor activities near the ocean. Delivered with a sheath of genuine high-quality leather and a belt loop for secure carry on the belt.
- Weight | 5.1 oz. / 145 g.
- Blade material | Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel.
- Blade thickness | .11 in / 3.0 mm.
- Blade length | 4.1 in / 105 mm.
- Handle material | Curly birch wood.
- Handle length | 5.1 in / 130 mm.
- Sheath material | Genuine leather.
- Design By | Gunnar Lothe, in 2009.