Gran Splitting axe
The Hults Bruk Gran is a small splitting axe intended for lighter duties such as the basic splitting involved with making fireplace wood.
Thanks to expert Swedish craftsmanship and high-quality materials, the Hults Bruk Gran splitting axe is the perfect companion for wilderness use, clearing trails and campsite duty.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual
- Color: multi
- Dimensions: 22 (L) x 8 (W) x 2 (H)
- Overall Weight: 3 1/3 lbs.
- MPN: 840582
- ASIN: B011ZY1WT2
- Head Weight: 2 lbs.
- Handle Length: 20"
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory
- Sheath:Leather Sheath Included