Agdor 32 Yankee Felling Axe
The Agdor 32 Yankee Felling Axe is intended for bringing down or cutting up small to medium sized trees.
The Agdor 32 Yankee is a large felling axe based on professional felling axes made popular during the 19th-century American forestry industry boom. A curved 32-inch American hickory handle drives powerful swings, while the 3.5-pound Yankee pattern axe head packs a punch. Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, so it’s razor-sharp and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a premium leather sheath handcrafted in Waynesville, N.C. using traditional methods.
- 3.5 pound Yankee pattern, hand forged axe head
- Curved, 32-inch American hickory handle
- Tempered zone helps to keep the axe sharp after many sharpenings.
- Hand-forged and ground in a factory operating since 1697.
- Includes a US-made leather sheath, constructed by expert leather makers in North Carolina
- MPN: H840184