Agdor 20 Splitting Axe
The Agdor 20 Splitting Axe is a small splitting axe intended for light duties such as making firewood or kindling.
Purpose-built for splitting wood, featuring Hults Bruk’s Swedish splitting pattern to reduce friction and wedge logs open with explosive power. A small splitting axe, the Agdor 20 is intended for lighter tasks such as making firewood or kindling. A 2-pound razor-sharp axe head is paired with a 20-inch American hickory handle for packability on the trail or in the truck. Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, so it’s razor-sharp and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a premium leather sheath handcrafted in Waynesville, N.C. using traditional methods.
- 2 pound splitting pattern, hand forged axe head
- 20-inch American hickory handle
- Tempered zone helps to keep the axe sharp after many sharpenings.
- Hand-forged and ground in a factory operating since 1697.
- Includes a US-made leather sheath, constructed by expert leather makers in North Carolina
- MPN: H840580