Agdor 15 Hatchet
The Agdor 15 is a small all-purpose axe.
This all-purpose hatchet makes light work of camp chores from clearing camp and making kindling, to chopping small trees, making hot dog spears, or driving tent stakes. A 1.25-pound Yankee pattern axe head is paired with a 15-inch curved American hickory handle, making this compact hatchet the ideal choice for camping, working in the yard, or the forest. Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, so it’s razor-sharp and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a premium leather sheath handcrafted in Waynesville, N.C. using traditional methods.
- 1.25-pound Yankee pattern, hand forged axe head.
- 15-inch American hickory handle.
- Tempered zone helps to keep the axe sharp after many sharpenings.
- Hand-forged and ground in a factory operating since 1697.
- Includes a US-made leather sheath, constructed by expert leather makers in North Carolina
- MPN: H840021