Our motion-friendly Snowshot Pants, designed for superior comfort, versatility and mobility, provide uncompromised waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for the season-long ride. The H2No® Performance Standard shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist wet snow (and spilled beer) and increase abrasion resistance. Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining for comfort and internal elastic tabs for a customized fit. Inside, a slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner glides smoothly over your baselayers so you can move freely and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you release excess heat, and gaiters, with tough scuff guards for edge protection, seal out snow when you’re postholing. With a technical silhouette, two midthigh cargo pockets and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Inseam (size M) is 32½".
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two midthigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 678 g (23.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Gaiter and waistband lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved