PhD Snow Medium
Hit the slopes in style. The Women's PhD¬Æ Snow Medium socks add extra comfort with cushioning on the shin and calf for riding heel and toe side, body-mapped mesh zones, and 4 Degree‚Ñ¢ elite fit system found in our ZQ Certified Merino wool ski socks. Playing and looking your best is easier than ever with this Bryan Iguchi design on one of our best snowboarding socks.
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
Women's Specific Fit
Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
4 Degree‚Ñ¢ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool‚Ñ¢ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Medium cushioning for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool¬Æ
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless‚Ñ¢ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Style: SW001168
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.