Sirrus 44L (In-store pickup ONLY)
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
You take your hiking seriously, and like to stretch your day hikes into lightweight overnights more often than not. The Sirrus 44 is a full-featured women's-specific pack built for rugged trails, rain or shine, with serious features and a top-loading design so you can easily stuff and go. It's a technical pack with a cloudlike carry, thanks to its highly ventilated AirSpeed® suspension system, made with 100% recycled materials!
- Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
- Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
- Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
- Zippered access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organized and accessible
- Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets
- Hidden vertical zipper on left side of pack accesses a large pocket for additional storage
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- O/S per gender design delivers great fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Taller, wider 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame enhances fit range
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
- New design increases ventilated area up to 40% over our previous design
- New yoke design ensures consistent fit at any setting
- Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Ventilated die-cut EVA foam is covered in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Large zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer