Run Original Weight Mini-Crew
The Run Original Weight fiber construction protects each toe and the entire foot from blisters, hotspots and moisture build-up. Feet will remain cool during runs and workouts with a mesh top for maximum breathability and superior arch support for a secure and stable fit.
The mini-crew length rests just above the ankle, fully covering and protecting the heel.
Features & Benefits
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Fiber Content: 29% COOLMAX® 68% Nylon 3% Lycra®
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
Wash & Care
- Are your Injinji's dirty after a grueling run through the mud? It's time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.
- Line dry your Injinji socks to extend their lifetime.
- For best results, we recommend washing your Injinji socks on delicate in cold water.