QuickDraw Microfilter System
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Light, fast, easy and reliable. The best water filter system per ounce, period. With its simple, rugged design and versatile use modes, the ultralight QuickDraw makes dependable water filtration easier than ever. Like the QuickDraw System but without the reservoir, the easy-to-use QuickDraw Microfilter will revolutionize your adventure filtration system. With its inside/outside (I/O) dual-thread design, the QuickDraw filter cartridge securely adapts to smartwater® bottles, most Platy bottles and reservoirs and many common soda/water bottles allowing you to develop your ideal personalized kit. Weighing just 2.2 oz (63 g) and filtering up to 3L per minute, the QuickDraw allows simple fill-and-squeeze water filtration during ultralight missions and any other adventure. You can either shake-to-clean the hollow fiber filter or perform a tool-free backflush to ensure the fast flow rates will stick around for the duration of your trips. Design elements like the attached clean side cap and grippy-but-not-sticky filter housing eliminate frustrations like leaking water in the pack, lost small parts, and dirt-caked gear so you can confidently go out and explore the wilderness.
- Ultralight & Compact: The filter weighs just 2.2 oz (63 g) and packs small for easy access anywhere on or in your packing system.
- Build Your Own System: The I/O dual-thread design allows the filter cartridge to natively attach to the QuickDraw Reservoir, smartwater® bottles, the Platy Hoser, most Platy bottles and certain common 28mm PET soda/water bottles.
- Ultrafast Flow Rates: Hollow fiber cartridge filters up to 3L per minute with normal squeeze pressure.
- Easy, Effective Cleaning: Shake-to-clean or tool-free backflush methods make for quick and easy cleaning of the filter, so you can have fast filtration for your entire trip.
- Thoughtfully Rugged Design: Attached clean side cap flips open and creates a secure seal when closed, while the soft-touch filter housing is grippy even when wet and won’t pick up dirt from the ground.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Effective: Each microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
Total weight (standard):2.2 oz
Total weight (metric):0.06 kg
Weight (Standard):2.2 oz
Weight (Metric):0.06 kg
Width (Standard):1.8 in
Width (Metric):4.6 cm
Length (Standard):5 in
Length (Metric):12.7 cm
Height (Standard):1.6 in
Height (Metric):4 cm
Effective against bacteria:Yes
Effective against chemicals/toxins:No
Effective against particulate:Yes
Effective against protozoa:Yes
Effective against viruses:No
Filter media:Hollow Fiber
Filter pore size (microns):0.2
Flow (L/min):3 liters per min
Cartridge life:1,000 liters
Cartridge replacement indicator:Yes
Material(s):Hollow Fiber, ABS
Country of Origin:Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
What's Included:Filter, Cleanside Cap, Dirtyside Cap