W Queen Bee Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Buzz-worthy comfort and functionality that’s backed by our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee. Be queen bee on the trail with a pair of lightweight hiking socks, knit with wicking Merino Wool, and featuring a ribbed cuff and under-foot cushioning to limit stings from nature’s own fine-gauge needles.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Style Number: 1988
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.Micro Crew cushion map showing cushion just underfoot
MATERIALS & CARE
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
- Cushion: Materials: 51% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex