Quasar 3D Insulated
Newly added to the collection, this rising star utilizes our body-mapped 3D baffling to gently cradle and keep you centered on the pad during the night. The slightly elevated head baffle serves as a headboard, helping to keep your camp pillow in place. Packable, durable, and weight conscious, Quasar™ is a great versatile option for any adventure.
Quasar™ 3D makes a leap forward in sustainability with our first ever bluesign® Certified sleeping pad. The durable 30D polyester ripstop is made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials that conform to the body and have a great feel. Our custom Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional valves, combined with our included Vortex™ pump sack, allow you to inflate and deflate quickly and easily make micro adjustments for maximum comfort.
- Gently curved, body mapped baffles create cradling support to keep you centered on the pad through the night.
- Equipped with our proprietary Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for customizable comfort and fast deflation.
- Fabric is bluesign® certified and made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials.
- Durable 30D polyester ripstop conforms to the body and has a great feel.
- Versatile design is packable, durable, and weight conscious at a competitive price.
- From the backcountry to your friend’s living room, this pad makes sleep happen.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack reduces moisture in your pad and makes inflation a breeze.
- R-values are 1.8 (non-insulated) and 3.3 (insulated with 100% PCR Primaloft), according to the ASTM F3340 standard.
- Includes a compact stuff sack and repair kit.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.