Men's Arched Type '73 Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee
Since 1973, we’ve built gear designed to endure season after season of hard use in tough conditions—noted here with the Arched Type ’73 Cotton/Poly Pocket Responsibili-Tee®. The regular-fitting T-shirt is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Patagonia® original art is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from a 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Patagonia original art
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved