Nano Puff Jacket
Windproof, water-resistant and warm, the Boys’ Nano Puff® Jacket is an every-season stalwart: It works as an outer layer in cool weather and as an insulating midlayer when things get really cold. Its 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain; lining is a polyester plain weave. A carefully designed quilt pattern holds the lightweight, compressible and 55% recycled 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco in place for long-lasting wear. Zippered handwarmers (with reflective webbing pulls) and a tall collar provide additional protection. Other details include an internal wind flap behind the front zipper; spandex binding at the sleeve openings; adjustable drawcord hem; internal zippered chest pocket (that doubles as a stuffsack) and a hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled)
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved