Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Our version of this quintessential Thai dish captures the four Thai flavors of sweet, salty, sour and spicy. Traditional Banh Pho rice noodles are served with carrots, bean sprouts and peanuts in a flavorful wild American shrimp sauce.
- RICE NOODLES WITH WILD AMERICAN SHRIMP SAUCE AND PEANUTS
- Traditional Banh Pho rice noodles
- Sustainably raised wild American shrimp
- Whole pasteurized eggs pack protein
- Crunchy peanuts to top your meal included in the bag
- 2-year shelf life
- INGREDIENTS: Rice Noodles (Rice Flour, Water), Carrots, Whole Pasteurized Eggs, Onion, Bean Sprouts, Brown Sugar, Textured Vegetable Protein (Defatted Soy Flour), Dry Roasted Peanuts, Grapeseed Oil, Fish Salt (Anchovy, Sea Salt), Rice Flour, Garlic, Tamarind Powder (Tamarind), Dried Ground Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt), Dried Scallions, Dried Cilantro, Lime Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Lime Juice, Lime Oil), Turmeric, Dried Thai Chiles
- CONTAINS: Peanuts, Eggs, Soybean, Anchovy, Shrimp, Sulfite/ THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
- Tear pouch open and REMOVE oxygen absorber and peanut pouch.
- Tear open and ADD the peanuts to the contents of the bag.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little more than one cup (250ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little more than two cups (500ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- STIR and reseal. HANG OUT for 15 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- OPEN. STIR AGAIN. EAT. SMILE.