Men's Aether AG 70
Winner of Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year Award for 2017, the Aether AGâ„¢ 70 is the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for bigger trips and weeklong-plus excursions. Now featuring our innovative Anti-Gravityâ„¢ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set and a top lid that converts to a functional daypack or summit pack.
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AGâ„¢ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravityâ„¢ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or more, there is no better option than the Aether AGâ„¢ 70. Size XL comes with a Large hipbelt and harness.
- DUAL FRONT COMPRESSION STRAPS WITH STRAIGHTJACKETâ„¢ COMPRESSION
- LARGE STRETCH MESH FRONT PANEL POCKET
- ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS
- DUAL ICE TOOL LOOPS WITH BUNGEE TIE-OFFS
- DUAL UPPER SIDE COMPRESSION STRAPS
- DUAL ACCESS SIDE STRETCH MESH POCKETS
- ZIPPERED SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT WITH REMOVABLE DIVIDER
- REMOVABLE SLEEPING PAD STRAPS
- STOW-ON-THE-GOâ„¢ TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
- CUSTOM FIT: The IsoForm5 harness and CMâ„¢ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- ANTI-GRAVITYâ„¢ TECHNOLOGY: The Aether/Ariel AGâ„¢ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK: Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLidâ„¢ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic. NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF US.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLidâ„¢ daypack
- Lower Inside-Outâ„¢ compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacketâ„¢ cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- ANTI-GRAVITYâ„¢ SUSPENSION: LightWireâ„¢ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- ANTI-GRAVITYâ„¢ BACKPANEL: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITYâ„¢ MESH HARNESS:
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFormâ„¢ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
- LOAD RANGE: 35 - 60 lbs.
- SM: 4089 IN3 / 67 L
- MD: 4272 IN3 / 70 L
- LG: 4455 IN3 / 73 L
- XL: 4638 IN3 / 76 L
- SM: 31.5H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.
- MD: 33.46H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.
- LG: 35.43H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.
- XL: 37.4H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.
- SM: 5.162 LBS.
- MD: 5.214 LBS.
- LG: 5.266 LBS.
- XL: 5.319 LBS.