Men's Trilogy Prime Jacket
A component combination of a lightweight shell and a hybrid insulator. We designed each piece separately first and then engineered them to work seamlessly together. A great value for a two-in-one system. The Trilogy Jacket has critical seams sealed with our exclusive HydroBlock Pro 15,000mm waterproof/breathable technology while the component utilizes our premium hydrophobic 60 gram insulation. The shell also has an integrated CZV Control Zone Ventilation system. The hybrid insulator zips into shell while the jacket has a removable hood, interior electronics pocket with wire port, cell phone pocket, adjustable hem, and integrated Snap-Away powder skirt.
- YKK Vislon zipper - Low profile, for zip in/out insulator
- Full-Motion articulated sleeves
- Hood - removable, adjustable
- Fleece-lined collar
- Powder skirt - integrated, water-resistant, with Snap-Away feature
- Interior goggle pocket
- Interior electronics pocket with cord routing port
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- MFNG - Multi-Function Neckgaiter
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- Obermeyer has tested and determined construction seams which are critical to the overall weatherproof performance of an outerwear garment. Through pattern mapping we are able to offer the optimum level of protection, minimizing the garment's interior exposure to the elements.
- Everybody's body has various shapes; and we take extra care in offering garments with extended size dimensions. Please refer to our size chart and fit guide for specific measurements.
- A zip-out component creates a three-in-one jacket. An outer shell for warmer temps and inclement weather, a inner insulator for a lightweight everyday cold weather jacket, and a full on shell with liner that will gp anywhere, any time in any condition. A HydroBlock waterproof/breathable shell and a zip-out synthetic insulator liner offer the best of three worlds.
- Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
Full-Motion Critical Seam Sealing
Control Zone Ventilation with Mesh Gussets
Fabric & Insulation
- FABRIC COMPONENT: HydroBlock DWR 100% Polyester
- SHELL: HydroBlock Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-WayStretchFABRIC
- INSULATION COMPONENT: Hydrophobic 60 gram