Men's Number 2 Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Drink from enough streams and you’ll eventually get an explosive reaction. Look closely at this hike sock and you’ll see what we mean. However, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That’s why the Number 2 is #1 when it comes long-lasting toughness and active comfort. Honestly, when the Men’s Health 2021 Outdoor Awards tagged our Number 2 sock as their Best Hiking Sock, we were moved. Personally, we think it’s the No. 1 sock when nature calls. Look closely at this hike sock and you’ll see what we mean. Either way, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That’s why the Number 2 is also No. 1 when it comes to long-lasting toughness and active comfort as well.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex