Decorative stitching on footbed, hand-sewn whipstitching, soft nylon toe post, embroidered logo.
- Due to the nature of the fit, we recommend ordering a size up.***
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking rubber and gum rubber outsole with island inspired pod design.
- FOOTBED: Compression-molded EVA footbed topped with premium full-grain leather. Anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- NON-MARKING RUBBER: Our thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or 'scuffs' on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- OUTBOARD STRAP: Built into the outside surface of the sidewall instead of the footbed, our unique Outboard Strap Construction offers a free yet secure fit for the most comfortable arch support possible.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER: Our premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii's upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.
OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai's discretion.
- THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
- WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
If your sandals or shoes are covered under warranty, please return to the location at which you purchased them with the original receipt. The retailer should be able to replace the damaged footwear, however due to their own store policy some retailers are unable to replace footwear. If the retailer is unable to replace the footwear, or if you are no longer near the retailer and the footwear is covered under warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.