As the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad available, the NeoAir UberLite is the top choice for thru hikers and ounce counters, setting new standard for ultralight comfort for a handful of ounces. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction, creating a 2.3 R-value for a featherweight. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The ultralight sleeping pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir UberLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Featherweight: Weighing just north of half a pound, the UberLite sets a new standard for ultralight comfort.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
- Big On Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix™ to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value: 2.3
- Small: 6 oz (0.17kg)
- Medium: 8.8 oz (0.25kg)
- Large: 12 oz (0.34kg)
- Small: 20 in (51 cm)
- Medium: 20 in (51 cm)
- Large: 25 in (63 cm)
- Small: 47 in (119 cm)
- Medium: 72 in (183 cm)
- Large: 77 in (196 cm)
- 2.5 in (6.4 cm)
- Small: 6 in x 3.3 in (15 cm x 8 cm)
- Medium: 6 in x 3.5 in (15 cm x 9 cm)
- Large: 7.5 in x 3.7 in (19 cm x 9 cm)
Top fabric type
- 15D rip nylon
Bottom fabric type
- 15D Nylon
Material(s): Nylon, Polyurethane
Country of Origin: USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials