MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter
The MiniWorks EX microfilter is the worldwide best-selling microfilter, delivering long-lasting, field-maintainable water filtration in demanding environments. Engineered for frequent and heavy use, it utilizes our workhorse Marathon EX carbon/ceramic element to ensure clean, reliable and taste-free water. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, its capable of pumping one liter per minute and the flow rate can be renewed easily and repeatedly in the fieldno tools required. Its lightweight and compact and, most importantly, been proven reliable by thousands of adventurers just like you.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in worst-case water.
- Reliable: Durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free watereven with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required.
- Fast Flow: AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed; up to 1-liter per minute.
- Better-tasting Water: Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
- Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 0 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.46 kg
- Width (Standard): 2.75 in
- Width (Metric): 7 cm
- Length (Standard): 7.5 in
- Length (Metric): 19 cm
- Effective against bacteria : Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Filter media: Ceramic Plus Carbon
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 85
- Cartridge life: 2000 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes
- Mechanical advantage: Yes