Whether you're first out the traverse on a blower pow day or ripping groomers under bluebird skies, the Firefall/2 Jacket has the waterproof protection, dialed features and modern style you need for any day of in-bounds shredding.
- Center Back Length: 31 in / 79 cm
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Two-layer waterproof shell fabric
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Underarm zip vents
- Front zipper storm flap to prevent draft
- Two zippered chest pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered arm pocket for ski pass
- Internal powder skirt
- Articulated cuffs with Velcro adjustment tabs
- Drawcord hem
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue reflector
- 2Ib 2 oz / 1015 g
- Approx. Weight*: 2Ib 2 oz / 1015 g
- Active Fit: A trim fit, just loose enough for layering and freedom of movement.
- Use it for: backcountry skiing, climbing, mountaineering and running.