Mora Elk Leather Gloves
Built with care and built to last a lifetime
The Mora gloves are a hearty pair built to last a lifetime. Hestra advises they may take up to a couple years to break in. May seem like a long time, but when you’ve got something that wears like new for two years, you know you’ve got a lifetime companion on your hands.
- Built entirely from elk leather
- Unlined and suited for early autumn before the sub-zero temperatures set in
- “Half pique” design where the leather is overlapped on the backhand and sewn with one millimeter of seam allowance
- Inseam at the palm for a neat, clean finish
- Elk leather
- To find the absolute perfect fit, print out and use it to find your size
- Alternatively, measure around your palm at its widest point, and then from your longest fingertip to the bottom of your palm, and then compare your measurements to the chart below
- Glove sizing can be a little tricky. If you’re not sure, pick up a couple of pairs and take advantage of our free returns to send back the pair that doesn’t fit—on us
Glove Size Palm Circumference Hand Length
Small. 76.8” - 7.7” 6.7”
Medium 87.8” - 8.7” 7.2”
Large 98.8” - 9.7” 7.6"
Extra Large. 109.8” - 10.7” 8”