Moonlite Reclining Chair
Take Moonlite™ into the backcountry and experience the feeling of weightlessness as you lean back under the stars. Easy to set up and barely noticeable in your pack, Moonlite™ is your go-to chair for every adventure from a picnic in the park to an extended backpacking adventure. Oversized tubes, paired with forged aluminum hubs, create exceptional strength and stability. And best of all, Moonlite is the only chair of its kind with an adjustable seating position, making it ideal for dining or reclining.
The exceptional comfort of the Moonlite™ chair comes from a custom engineered, asymmetrical mesh that stretches to accommodate and support a variety of body types without needing seams. This unique seamless seat attaches to the frame with y molded, ball-and-socket connectors that rotate and align with your body to avoid uncomfortable pressure points. The adjustable seating position, oversized tubes, aluminum hubs and seamless seat combine to make a unique and transformative sitting experience in a packed weight and size that can come along for any adventure. True to our mission of sustainability, Moonlite™ uses 100% post-consumer recycled materials for the webbing and bluesign® approved mesh seat.
- The seamless seat design is made possible by custom engineered asymmetric mesh that conforms better to different body shapes.
- Intuitive design, with shock corded frame components and satisfying ball-and-socket seat attachments.
- High quality, precision hardware builds confidence and looks sharp.
- Premium forged 6061 series aluminum hubs and oversized 7001 series aluminum tubes are built for a lifetime of stability and reliability.
- Each pole in the frame has a unique diameter and shape optimized for weight and strength.
- Patent-pending reclining system allows you to adjust your sitting angle for dining, working on a laptop, or carefree relaxing.
- 100% Post-consumer recycled materials are used in asymmetrical mesh, edge binding, and webbing — asymmetrical mesh and reclining hardware are bluesign® approved.
- Includes a carrying case.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.