Straight Fit Duck Pants
We’d almost always prefer to be on the open road, preferably one without pavement, so we decided to bring the feeling of a road trip to our everyday work pants. Soft to the touch for all-day comfort, hard as nails for getting things done, these pants are made with a comfortable yet durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas that feels broken in and relaxed from the first time you slip them on. Cut to sit on the waist, they have a regular rise, a just-right fit through the seat and thigh, and a straight-leg opening below the knee. The classic, flat-front styling adapts to any situation, from work to tinkering in the shed. The 5-pocket design has two side-entry handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip, and two rear pockets (one with a button closure for security).
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- Slim-straight fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic, flat-front styling with double-needle belt loops; marble button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear welted pockets (right-rear pocket has button closure); spare button on lower-right pocket bag
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 8-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- 498 g (17.6 oz)