In the rapidly changing conditions of spring and autumn, a little extra room for layers never hurts. The Zulu has the capacity for long days, and the ventilated, dynamic FreeFloat suspension makes short work of the final push for the peak.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket behind front pocket for added organization.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Floating top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets, with side trail access, with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.