Men's Xenair Alpine Light Insulated Jacket
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Lightweight and compact the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody is designed to adapt to your output, ideal for stop and start mountain activities.
- Lightness: 4/5
- Durability: 3/5
- Windproof: 4/5
- Breathability: 4/5
- Pack Size: 3/5
*These ratings compare our insulated jackets against each other. All our jackets, at any rating, are of the highest quality.
What It's Best For
- Hill Walking
Tell Me More
Adaptable, lightweight, and versatile, the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody is a dual weight, synthetic insulated jacket that excels in mixed conditions and start stop activities. Featuring a highly breathable, weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Air outer and two weights of recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ insulation, it has been engineered to hold warmth when you’re static and allow airflow as soon as output increases. Strategically body mapping the different densities of insulation, with the lighter weight insulation under the arms, through the sides, down the spine and on top of the head, the jacket efficiently balances body temperature and eliminates the need to constantly change layers.
Optimised for action, the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody has articulated sleeves and features a lightweight YKK® front zip with chin guard for comfort. The cuffs are elasticated for a seamless fit when wearing gloves and the hem is adjustable to personalise the fit. It has an adjustable helmet compatible hood and three concealed, YKK® zip pockets; one on the chest and two front hand pockets, one of which doubles as a stuff sack.
Lightweight and multifunctional, it’s the perfect outer jacket on fast and light summer hikes or as a hard-working midlayer in cooler conditions.
- Weight:293g/10.3oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QIP-01
- 20D Pertex Quantum Air nylon (47gsm) \ DWR \ 1 cfm
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (41gsm)
- 60gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through front, back, top of sleeves and collar
- 40gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through sides, underarms, spine and top of hood
- Body mapped insulation to maintain warmth and aid thermoregulation
- Under helmet hood with a semi-elasticated opening and elasticated rear gathering for a snug fit.
- No5 YKK® centre front zip with lined chin guard
- YKK® zipped inner packaway chest pocket with harness attachment loop
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Elasticated gusset at the cuff for optimum fit and comfort
- Articulated sleeves for mobility
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Main: 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- Centre back length (Size M): 71.5cm / 28.1inch