Men’s Stretchdown Jacket
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Stretchdown™ weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you freedom to move. A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities. From trailhead to summit, over bases or under a waterproof shell: this layer is made to mobilize.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- Two way center front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket with media port
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal drop pocket
- Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- 700-fill RDS®-certified down Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave
- Solids: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane Heathers: 65% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS®-certified down
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb / 453.5 g
*Weight based on size Medium. Actual weight may vary.