Men's Orion Pant
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Function-first utility combines with Obermeyer performance for a ski pant that’s guaranteed to keep you moving.One of our most popular styles, the Orion Pant is a workwear-inspired ski pant designed for mobility in the snow. To keep you warm, we’ve included 40gm insulation, while water-resistant HydroBlock® Sport fabric protects against moisture on slush days. The Orion Pant also features reinforced fabric in the knees, seat, hems, and scuffguards for premium durability in any conditions.
- Waterproofing: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: REGULAR
- Fabric: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Ottoman Weave
- Insulation: 40gm
- Lining Content: 100% NYLON
- Shell Content: 100% POLYESTER
- Style Number: 25043
Features & Technology:
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation: Obermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation brings another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience.
- Mesh gussets
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing: In pieces where weight and range of motion are key, we've mapped the seals to keep skier performance as the goal while allowing freedom of movement and lightweight function.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Adjustable waist: Design allows user to customize the waist for a refined and tailored fit.
- Hem gussets
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Zipper hand pockets
- Thigh pocket(s)
- Reinforced knees
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced hems
- Reinforced scuffguards
- Available in special sizing
CZV™ – Control Zone Ventilation:
Thermal ventingObermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation builds upon several of our other technologies such as waterproof breathable fabrics and weatherproof construction to bring about another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience. Outdoor activities often require an elevated amount of cardio generation in cold temperatures. Thermal regulation through venting is required when the amount of heat generated by the body exceeds the ability of the fabric's breathability to diffuse body heat and moisture vapor. Our venting is designed to allow heat to escape, fresh air in to assist evaporation and an internal mesh insert to keep out the elements when open. Pit Zips, chest vents, and thigh venting are integrated into most of our garments – check your preferred style's features for CZV™. With all these features we realize just how important it is to keep you comfortable, dry and warm by moving air around your body to evacuate unwanted moisture and heat.
Optimum range of motion realizedIn active sports wear, fit is everything. We pattern our garments multi-dimensionally so that each piece truly fits the needs of an active lifestyle. Next-generation jackets feature rich interiors, articulated sleeves and pattern-shaped cuffs. With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the lifestyle of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and a wide range-of-motion.
Waterproof Breathable Technology:
The waterproofing and breathability of our products is independently tested and verified to the highest industry standards by SGS Testing Laboratories. Keeping you dry on the mountain is priority number one, but you also need to be able to let your body breathe as you go through the day. The combination of these to elements makes for a long and satisfying day out there in your Obermeyer gear.