The METARACER™ shoe is made for runners who want the most out of their fast-paced training and racing. The upper is designed to capture as much airflow as possible, which helps keep feet cool. This cooling provided by the shoe means your body does not have to work as hard to keep you cool. The upper also has drainage ports to release any water that might get into the shoe. GUIDESOLE™ technology features an improved toe-spring shape. These two components are combined to reduce the movement of the ankle joint, helping runners save energy with each stride. Combined with a carbon fiber plate in the midsole, this shoe generates a rolling motion that actually propels the foot forward, producing a totally unique running experience. The METARACER™ shoe with GUIDESOLE™ technology is designed to help you take your racing to the next level.
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 9 mm
- Weight: 190 g/6.7 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Regular
Designed For Neutral
Normal size arches
There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Less likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the ground
The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Foot Type
Tech & Materials
- Carbon Plate:
- Carbon forefoot plate that gives structure to the curved sole.
- GUIDESOLE™ Technology:
- The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® Midsole Technology:
- Our FLYTEFOAM® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLYTEFOAM® Technology:
- Provides lightweight cushioning.
- ASICSGRIP™ Technology:
- ASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- WET GRIP® Outsole:
- An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Engineered Mesh Upper:
- Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.