Men's Kor AirShell Hoody
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Skin track, singletrack, alpine crack—for fast-paced pursuits where a hardshell is overkill and a midlayer fleece lacks protection, the Kor AirShell™ Hoody is the ultralight, ultra-packable layer of your dreams. With a redesigned construction for improved fit, this durable yet super-breathable jacket rebuffs light moisture and alpine gusts thanks to its Pertex® Quantum Air fabric, and stows in its internal pocket. Call it an ultralight softshell or a super breathable wind shirt, but we just call it the do-it-all stretch layer that never leaves our pack.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Running / Training, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Lightweight, durable, breathable Pertex® Quantum Air ripstop fabric stretches to move with you
- Elastic binding on hood for secure fit
- Raglan sleeve construction and Underarm gussets for freedom of movement
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal drop pocket doubles as a stow pocket
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem to seal in warmth
- Reflective hear transfer MHW logo at chest
- Pertex® Quantum Air™ 20D Stretch Ripstop
- 59% Recycled Nylon, 41% Nylon
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71.1 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 5.1 oz / 146 g
*Weight based on size Medium. Actual weight may vary.