Men's Insulated Powder Town Jacket
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the elements. A blend of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation (80 grams in body, 40 grams in sleeves) creates targeted warmth, and an articulated fit allows freedom of movement. A smooth taffeta liner provides comfort and snag-free layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
WAX | Style No. 31195
Specs & Features
Soft, Durable 2-layer Fabric Is PFC-Free
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation (80 grams in body, 40 grams in sleeves) keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
Easy-Access Pit Zips
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), pass pocket on forearm, and one internal stash. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
Easy-Access Hem Adjustment
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
Built-In RECCO® Reflector
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- 870 g (30.69 oz)
- Recycled: 98% of our line uses recycled materials.