Men's Graviton Jacket
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
A staple midlayer for dedicated mountain goers. This midweight fleece jacket is made with 96% recycled Thermic™ G stretch fleece, providing warmth and breathability on hikes, scrambles, and mountaineering adventures.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS
What It's Best For
- Hill Walking
- General Use
Tell Me More
Providing warmth, breathability, and fast wicking performance, the Graviton Jacket is a versatile mountain midlayer. With excellent stretch and set-in sleeves for complete mobility and a slim fit, it’s ideal for layering on mountain ascents where climbing, ropes or a harness may be needed. For added comfort and wind protection the Graviton has a double layer, stand-up collar with a zip guard and roll-over fabric for snug, soft protection around the neck and chin. The dropped hem at the back neatly covers over the back of the hips for a seamless fit under a harness. Packable, warm and temperature regulating, the Graviton Jacket is ideal for all mountain adventures.
- Weight:376.5g/13.2oz (size M)
- Product Code:QFF-57
- Double layer soft stand up collar
- YKK® centre front zip with zip guard and roll-over fabric chin guard for comfort
- 2 YKK® zipped soft mesh lined pockets with lightweight zip pulls
- 1 YKK® zipped chest pocket with lightweight zip pull
- Set in sleeve construction with underarm panel for greater freedom of movement
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- Mini twin needle top stitching on all seams
- 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Main Fabric: Thermic™ G (225gsm) Grid backer recycled polyester fleece
- Centre back length (Size M): 71cm / 27.9inch