LifeStraw Go - Pink -
Introducing the new LifeStraw Go with 2-stage filtration, ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine. Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Fill up the bottle, screw on the lid, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece.
Features & Benefits
- Hollow fibre membrane filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water down to 0.2 microns
- Lifetime of 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable carbon capsule
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odor and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
- LifeStraw filters are the most advanced personal water filters available on the market today. LifeStraw products have been rigorously tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants.
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed include
- Giardia lamblia ("Beaver Fever")
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Water Filtered Per LifeStraw: 264 gallons / 1,000 liters
- Capacity: 22 oz
- Weight: 5.9 oz
- Water Filtered Per Cartridge: 264 Gallons
- Material: BPA-Free Tritan
- Dimensions: 9.25'' x 3.14''
- Key Feature: Two stage filtration, filters 264 gallons of water, carbon capsule filters 26 gallons, no chemicals or moving parts
How to use:
The patented LifeStraw is a small tube with specialized filters inside. Place one end in unfiltered water (a glass, water bottle, river, or puddle!), and suck the resulting clean water up through the top. Anyone who can use a drinking straw can easily use a LifeStraw. Before use, uncap the LifeStraw and hold it upright in water for a minute. This allows the water to creep up the filter membrane. Then do five quick sucks and the water will flow easily. When drinking from muddy water, you may have to blow back down into it to purge out the turbidity if the flow slows or stops.