Sierra Speed Lock 2
A long time favorite LEKI single staff pole, the Sierra is a solid; high strength model. Featuring a solid Rosewood knob and foam grip extension, the wooden knob can be unscrewed to expose a threading for a camera or our Y-Sight attachment, the Sierra is perfect for gentler hikes and hunting. Now featuring SpeedLock 2 locking system for even more convenience.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- ALUMINIUM HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- FLEX TIP SHORT: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- RUBBER TIP TREKKING: Made of vulcanised material.
- Series: Single Staff
- Construction: Adjustable
- Grip: Wood Thermo
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Shaft Diameter : 18|16|14 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Upper Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Lower Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Locking System: Speed Lock 2
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Rubber Pads: Rubber Tip Trekking
- Length/Size: 78 - 145 cm Infinitely adjustable
- Adjustment area: 78 - 145 cm
- Weight: 9.0 oz / pole 254 grams / pole (without rubber tip)