Micro Vario Ti COR-TEC
LEKI expands its popular Micro folding pole construction with our best selling COR-TEC grips for the first time. And at a very attractive price point for this technology. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TUV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides a 20cm adjustment range. With Aergon COR-TEC grips and travel/stow bag.
- FOLDING POLES: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- LOCK SECURITY STRAP - SKIN: The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- THERMO MID: Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- ALUMINIUM HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- FLEX TIP SHORT: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Folding + Adjustable
- Grip: Aergon (CorTec) + Thermo Mid
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
- Segments: 5-pieces
- Shaft Diameter: 18|16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Upper Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Lower Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Locking System: Speed Lock 2
- Basket: NW | Micro
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Length/Size: 110 - 130 cm (Infinitely adjustable)
- Adjustment area: 110 - 130 cm
- Weight: 9.5 oz / 270 grams / pole
- Pack size: 36 cm