The Leatherman Juice C2 is an extremely handy little devil with all new textured anodized aluminum handles - now available in both Granite and Sunrise. A true Leatherman, the C2 is well equipped with pliers, wire cutters, and four screwdrivers. The Juice C2 is the slimmest of the Juice models, but still has a corkscrew, so even those who travel lightest can enjoy the finer things in life.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Corkscrew w/ Assist: A stainless steel helix tool with a handy arm that extends to brace against the lip of the bottle for leverage when removing a cork.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Medium/Large Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium or large slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Extra-small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on extra-small and eyeglass screws.
- Lanyard Ring: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- Closed Length 3.25 in | 8.26 cm
- Weight 4.4 oz | 125 g
- Blade Length 2.27 in | 5.77 cm
- We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.