Leatherman Wingman in box
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value. Covered by the Leatherman 25-year warranty.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers: A precise cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Spring-action Regular Pliers: A precise cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Spring-action Wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades meant for cutting regular-gauge wire, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Spring-action Scissors: Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
- Package Opener: This angled tool allows for easy opening of tough packaging material such as theft-deterrent plastic or packing tape.
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 1.5 inches or 3.8 centimeters.
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File: A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Medium Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length 3.8 in | 9.7 cm
- Weight 7 oz | 198.4 g
- Blade Length 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
We Also Recommend
Columbia River Knife And Tool
Foresight With Triple Point Serrations