L/S Fitz Roy Hex Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee
Cleanly placed on the Fitz Roy Hex Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee®, the Patagonia skyline appears especially bewitching. The long-sleeved T-shirt is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork by Matthew Cater is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Crewneck styling with regular-fitting, classic straight cut. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from a 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Patagonia original art by Matthew Cater
- 255 g (9 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
- Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved